Take Our Smile Questionnaire
Learn about your candidacy for OrthoFX from the comfort of your own home. Click below to start our smile questionnaire.
At Riverwood Dental, we understand that having a beautiful smile is important to you. But did you know that there are many benefits to straightening your teeth, beyond just aesthetics?
On this page, we’ll explore some of the reasons why smile straightening is so important and why you want to use OrthoFX clear aligners for your orthodontic treatment. If you have any questions, contact our Atlanta, GA office today!
How a Straight Smile Affects Your Overall Appearance
A beautiful smile is one of the first things that people notice about you. It’s an important part of your overall appearance and can affect how people perceive you. A straight smile conveys confidence and can make you appear more approachable and friendly. It can also make you look younger and healthier. Overall, a straightened smile can boost your self-esteem and make you feel better about yourself.
How a Straight Smile Affects Your Overall Health
It’s no secret that a straight smile is aesthetically pleasing. But did you know that it can also affect your overall health? That’s right—the alignment of your teeth and jaw can actually impact your physical well-being. For example, straight teeth are easier to clean, which helps to prevent gum disease and tooth decay. Misaligned teeth can also cause TMJ, or temporomandibular joint disorder, which can lead to headaches, neck pain, and even earaches. So, not only can a straight smile improve your appearance, but it can also improve your health!
Why You Should Use OrthoFX™ Clear Aligners
Now that you know all of the benefits of a straight smile, you may be wondering how to achieve one. There are many options out there, but we believe that OrthoFX clear aligners are the best way to achieve the smile of your dreams. Here’s why:
- OrthoFX clear aligners are made of clear, invisible polymer, so they are virtually undetectable. You can straighten your teeth without anyone even knowing that you’re wearing aligners!
- The treatment process with OrthoFX clear aligners is simple and convenient. You simply wear your aligners between 20-22 hours per day and watch the magic happen; no further steps are involved!
- OrthoFX clear aligners are removable, so you can take them out to eat, drink, brush, and floss. This means that you can maintain your normal oral hygiene routine without any extra effort.
- OrthoFX clear aligners are more comfortable than metal braces. There are no wires or brackets to rub against your gums and cheeks, and you won’t have to worry about food getting stuck in your braces.
- Unlike other clear aligner systems, the OrthoFX treatment plan is designed for patients to progress through aligners weekly rather than bi-weekly. This produces faster results, so you can achieve your dream smile in no time!
Other benefits of choosing this system include the integration of AI monitoring to ensure treatment is on track. Rather than needing to schedule regular in-person appointments, you can simply use the app to review your progress or speak to a doctor at the click of a button!
If you’re interested in learning more about how OrthoFX clear aligners can help you achieve a straighter, healthier smile, contact our Atlanta, GA office today! We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started on the path to a beautiful smile.